Wonderful experience with Barbra as a seller's agent! We had to sell our house due to job change and relocation. Barbra was one of several local agents we interviewed (after first touring their open houses to see how they handled), and we are so glad we chose to work with her because she was amazing and truly went above and beyond.
Reasons we are fans of Barbra:
1. She did a great job marketing our house even in advance of it officially coming on the market.
2. After we moved and could not easily do so ourselves (having moved 10-11 hrs drive away), Barbra checked on our house regularly to let us know if there were any issues requiring attention.
3. She is well-connected. At our request, she helped us identify a reasonably priced contractor to complete needed repairs on our preferred timeline as well as an excellent staging company. (Both did great jobs!)
4. She voluntarily spent additional time and money making our yard / garden look nice so it would stage well.
5. She was extremely responsive throughout the entire process and provided thoughtful, informed advice when asked for input along the way (re: list price, how to handle multiple offers, counteroffer, etc.)
6. We always communicated directly with her, and not her associates (though they were also there to make everything run smoothly!)
7. Our house sold much faster than anticipated and well over list price and sales price quoted us by other agents we interviewed (the ultimate proof of success?).